- All GlowyskinCare devices come with 12-24 month warranty.
- Please ensure to complete the full training course on eligible equipment. Untrained use by the customer will result in a voided warranty.
- Upon receiving your new unit, please open the package and inspect for any dents, scratches, cracks or missing components. Should your unit have any of the above-stated issues, please submit a ticket at https://glowyskin.care/pages/contact-us with subject as “New (device name) - (condition)” and add any supporting photos within 7 days of receiving.
- GlowyskinCare is not responsible for revenue loss due to downtime required for repair, replacement, or shipping time.
- Failure or damage resulting from misuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, mishandling or tampering, or improper maintenance conditions aren't covered. All incurred costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- In case of equipment malfunction, we are committed to performing a warranty repair to fix the defects as quickly as possible. Should this process involve replacement parts, the process time frame may vary depending on the case.
- In the case that the customer receives malfunctioning equipment / parts, the customer is responsible for contacting the customer service department for troubleshooting and written confirmation of malfunction of the equipment / parts. After receiving confirmation, GlowyskinCare will provide the customer with the return label and replace the equipment / parts.
- The customer is responsible for notifying GlowyskinCare of equipment malfunction and must obtain authorization prior to shipping equipment back to GlowyskinCare for any repair or replacement. GlowyskinCare will not accept any returned unit without previous written authorization from a Customer Service representative.
- Warranty covers needed repair parts and labor cost for repairs, the customer is responsible for all incurred shipping costs to and from GlowyskinCare.
- In some cases such as a repair time longer than two months, the customer can request a loaner device with similar function (s) in the interim with the cost covered by GlowyskinCare. The customer is responsible for loaner shipping costs to and from GlowyskinCare.
- Accessories and normal wear and tear of equipment parts are not covered by this warranty.
Refund and Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can request a return and refund for your purchase in the case of one-time full payment.
- Obtain pre-authorization for returns from GlowyskinCare by contacting your representative. Should you not have an assigned representative, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Items must be in brand-new condition, unused, and returned in original packaging. We strongly recommend you keep the packaging of a product for 30 days after receiving it.
- Equipment is not eligible for refunds after 30 days of the delivery date. Equipment will only be considered for a refund if it is returned in its original packaging.
- Equipment that is out of the 30-day guarantee and / or not returned in the original packaging will not be considered for a refund.
- Items returned within the first 30 days without the original packaging or in used / not sellable condition are subject to a 30% restocking fee. GlowyskinCare reserves the right to refuse any returns depending on the condition of the returned item.
- Refund request forms must be filled and returned within 14 calendar days in order for a refund to be considered. Failure to return the completed refund request form will result in a voided refund and credit will be applied to the client's account for future purchases.
- Return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
- Handheld devices, furniture and skincare products are non-refundable. If the item (s) arrives damaged, contact GlowyskinCare within 7 days.
- All gifted, complimentary, or gratis items must be returned along with the main unit. Should the gifted items not be returned, the full cost of the item will be deducted from the refund (if eligible).
- Damage of the equipment due to unauthorized product modifications, improper voltage supply, abuse, improper packaging, or inappropriate use / use prior to successfully completing the training course is not covered by this warranty.
- Customers are responsible for properly packaging products for return to the GlowyskinCare facility to avoid any possible damage during shipping transit. Any damage resulting from inappropriate packaging / insufficient protection inside the shipped box is at fault of the customer. Each accessory must be packed individually and carefully protected with bubble wrap, styrofoam, or similar material and any screen on the unit must also be carefully covered during transportation. Items returned must be tightly secured inside the package with accessories safely protected to avoid damage due to shifting during transportation.
- Large equipment (any device larger than 75lbs or shipped via freight) is only eligible for a refund if it is pre-authorized by GlowyskinCare to be returned in its original packaging / case and is in new / sellable condition within 30 days of delivery. GlowyskinCare will not issue a refund for any large device (75lbs or shipped via freight) without its original case.
- Custom products are final sale and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes, or alterations.
- Special order or pre-order products will require a 30% deposit of the total price with the remaining balance due prior to delivery. Special order or pre-order products will result in a 30% restocking fee if canceled or returned.
- Refunds are contingent upon the condition of the equipment, packaging, date of purchase, and must be pre-authorized. If a refund is granted, it is issued within 90 days.
- Shipping charges for returned or exchanged products are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
- Refunds are only issued for the cost of the equipment / products. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Any shipping and handling damages must be reported to GlowyskinCare within 24 hours of receiving a product.
All purchases with terms of in-house financing or third party financing are not eligible for return or refund.
All products at www.Glowyskin.care website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.Glowyskin.care website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
In very rare cases, there exists a slight variation in appearance between equipment listed on www.Glowyskin.care and equipment shipped to consumers. This is attributed to occasional minor design changes by the manufacturer, and in no way compromises the function (s) or quality of equipment.
The information on this website or any advice given by any GlowyskinCare consultant or educator is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions, and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Use at your own risk.